Dental Bonding & Veneers
Enjoy a Brighter Dental Experiance
Call (905) 270-2003 to book your appointment or simply click the below button and one of our team members will reach out to you to make arrangements.
Located at the corner of Burnhamthorpe Road West and Kariya Drive. A few steps away from SQUARE ONE Shopping Mall.
Our patients can use the free parking facility available at the building. You can access the free parking through the back entrance
Wed: 9 am to 5 pm
Fri & Sat: 9 am to 4 pm
*Friday & Saturday 9AM to 4PM by appointment only.
**Open Alternating Saturdays
Get in Touch
Dental Bonding & Veneers
A dental veneer is an extra layer placed over your tooth. Whereas a composite veneer is placed directly over the target tooth, a porcelain veneer is fabricated in a dental lab and fitted afterwards using a resin cement like Panavia. Veneers are not only used for aesthetics but for restorative purposes as well.
Are Dental Veneers Important?
No matter how hard you try, sometimes it proves almost impossible to keep an ideal set of teeth. Therefore, the chances of getting irreversible teeth conditions are high. When it happens to you, know there is available cosmetic dentistry to revive your hope and smile. The following are some of the conditions that dental veneer(s) can resolve:
- Gives you a pearly white shade to correct yellow or brownish teeth
- Corrects your dental bite, may it be crowded teeth, underbite or overbite
- It helps avoid leftover feed sticking to your teeth, thus protecting you from oral diseases and cavities
- Because they are made from a strong material like porcelain, veneers can reinforce loose teeth
- Can be used to straighten teeth that have protruded in an undesirable direction
- And more…
Reinforce your loose teeth with veneers
Avoid losing your loose teeth by reinforcing them with dental veneers made from some strong materials like porcelain
Getting Your Set of Dental Veneers
If you believe your teeth can be reshaped, or their position needs a little bit shifting, a veneer consultation with your dentist comes in handy. The procedure below will make things much easier for you during the entire process.
- Visit your local cosmetic dentist for assessment and advice on whether veneers can be a perfect solution for you. Be honest with yourself and openly tell your oral hygienist what you want to be corrected. S/he will discuss with you about the alternate solutions available for your case. If the recommendation of your dentist is that you need veneers, get it done!
- Your dentist will go ahead to analyze your smile and accurately define what’s necessary to get it done the way you want it to be. For the best result, a diagnostic mock-up organized by your dentist will let you try on different procedures and veneers until you get a design that matches your taste and preference.
- Your dentist will create a cosmetic imaging, or call it a photo, that will show you how your final smile will look.
- Finally, after settling on all details, your dentist will place your veneer (composite) or you’ll be informed to come for them (porcelain) later.
You Matter to US!
If you’re looking for a dentist with unbeatable offers, a flexible consultation schedule, and who will help to file insurance claims for your dental veneers, then look no further than Mississauga Smiles Dentistry.
Get in touch with our office today at (905) 270-2003 for a complementary consultation and assessment of your smile!
Your Mississauga DENTAL CLINIC
MISSISSAUGA SMILES DENTISTRY
We facilitate the dental treatment financial matters for our patients. Depending on the treatment plan, payment options could be arranged for our patients through our financing partners. Please feel free to discuss this with our staff when you visit our clinic.
We understand the challenge of finding the time to visit the dentist. Hence, our practice is open for extended hours during weekdays. We are also open on Saturdays to cater for patients who prefer weekend treatment.
Lynn, my hygienist whom I see every four months, has this incredible way of making the dental visit surprisingly enjoyable. The reception team is not only welcoming but also super knowledgeable, and every staff member seems genuinely happy to see me.
I had an outstanding experience at this dental practice! From the moment I walked in, the staff made me feel incredibly welcome and at ease.
The dentists were not only knowledgeable but also took the time to thoroughly explain the treatment options available to me. The entire process, from the initial consultation to the final adjustments, was seamless and efficient. The office itself is modern, and comfortable, which added to the overall positive atmosphere. I am delighted with the results and can confidently recommend this practice to anyone seeking top-notch oral care and a fantastic smile transformation.
The best dentist and dental clinic I’ve ever been. The staff are friendly and accommodating from the time I walk into the moment I walk out of their clinic. I had my root canal and dental crown done and as expected it was exceptional and the procedure was done professionally.
They also made sure that I am comfortable while they are doing the procedure. I received an exceptional service and Dr. Mohamad Khorshid is really great! If you are looking for a dentist and dental clinic to take care of you, I would highly recommend Mississauga Smiles Dentistry. I’m a regular client since 2018 and they really took good care of all my other dental needs.